...when I heard Eric Hodge of WUNC mention this story in the teaser of what was going to be coming up next on Morning Edition. And of course, I got to my parking lot and had to catch the bus before they got to the particular piece. But, thankfully, there's not only a write-up of the story (though not a verbatim transcript), there's also an audio clip available. I would suggest the audio clip - I mean, that's NPR's primary medium, and I think you miss out a little reading the stories they have composed for your listening pleasure.
**Ok, full disclosure, when I listened to this story, my eyes welled up. Judge me if you must. (But if you do, you have no soul.)**
Friday, August 28, 2009
I almost cried in the car...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It's almost been a month since your last update. And at least that long since I've see your faces. Let's change both of those.
what have you all been up to?
Dear Bloggers, we miss your posts. -Michael
Please stop posting so much, I can't keep up with all the reading!
what did you get in your first CSA? any crazy medical thing you came across lately? make some any good food, like BBQ chicken recently? all good topics. I miss McBlog.
Post a Comment