On our way home tonight from The Pour House, I promised Matt that I would blog about the AWESOME show we went to tonight. We saw the Benjy Davis Project opening for Pat McGee. BOTH WERE AWESOME. They moved from the stage into the crowd in the middle of the show and even asked for a volunteer who could play the guitar to play with them and sang right in the middle of the crowd and Matt and I were front row for the first part and for the in the middle of the crowd part. Also, we talked to Pat after the show and told him how great this show was - we've seen him a number of times in a bunch of different venues and this one was so different. It was small, and intimate, and crowd participatory. I mean, Pat McGee didn't even come out with a set list - he just took requests from the crowd and played what he felt. AMAZING! Anyway, we give our stamp of approval/WE LOVE IT to The Pour House. 30 beers on tap - all $4.50. We drank many of them. GOOD NIGHT!!!!!111
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm really jealous you got to go to this concert! It sounds awesome. You guys should come with me to see Dredg at The Brewery on Apr 21. The are rumors of both "rocking" and "beering."
Post a Comment