In my Physiology class, we're currently in the thick of learning Cardiovascular Physiology, and today my professor suggested checking out the Electrocardiogram educational game from nobelprize.org for fun. I've only tried a few of the medical ones, but it appears that the site has an expansive collection across the Nobel Prize disciplines.
And you know I have a sweet spot in my heart (well, actually, in my limbic system - a set of structures in my brain) for Neuroscience-related topics...don't you want to learn how to make this doggie drool?

Or maybe play with Mr. Split Brainy to find out about the two hemispheres of your brain and how they talk to one another and work together via the corpus callosum?


2 comments:
i just have to comment... there are far too many big words for such cartoon like pictures... i came to the blog thinking "oh fun" and that turned into "stop talking like that, i cant understand you".
Baxter! You know I don't speak Spanish!
But seriously, the site is kinda cool if you're wondering about any of those things...
Post a Comment