Does anyone else have problems with automatic hand-sensing faucets in public bathrooms? We have "automatic" faucets in the bathrooms at work. I despise them. Every time I try to use them I hate my life a little bit more. Basically I get one of the following scenarios:
- The faucet ignores the fact that i've been standing there for 10 seconds waving my hands at it like a tool and doesn't turn on at all
- Same as #1 except now I move to the next sink over upon which the first faucet turns on now that no one is standing there anymore. I curse.
- The faucet turns on long enough for me to wet my hands and cover them with soap, and then turns off. Return to scenario #1, this time with soapy hands.
- The faucet repeatedly turns on and off in intervals of about a second as though i was standing there holding my hand in front of it, taking it away, putting it back, etc. I'm not. Keep giving me water you dirty, dirty bastard.
- This is a special case in which one particular faucet in the bathroom by the break room almost always operates appropriately, yet produces a stream of water so weak it would take me 5 minutes to actually wash my hands in it. I probably should just stop going to that sink, but I always forget. I guess that's my fault, but that doesn't make it not suck.
1 comments:
I particularly like the bathrooms at the RDU Airport that have automatic soap dispensers...
You stick your hand underneith them, and they spurt out small loads of soap rhythmically onto your hands.
And their choice of soap color? Of course. Cloudy white.
Unclean.
Post a Comment