Thursday, February 26, 2009

delicious.


Matt made this black bean hummus one night last week. We really liked it. A quick and easy snack - it's a different take on traditional hummus. And it has a nice kick to it (for those of us who aren't Spades, who laughs in the face of the Scoville scale).

5 comments:

Fulton said...

A. i had to look up what the scoville scale was...

and B. if i had two guesses what that picture was of, one of them would be ice cream, and the other one would not be hummus.

Justin said...

Mmm I'll have to try this.

meg said...

well now I want black bean ice cream...mmmm...

Anonymous said...

I agree with the ice cream comment.

I made coconut & lemongrass frozen custard last week; it was fantastic. Not sure how black bean ice cream would turn out. Probably awesome.

meg said...

I want that coconut/lemongrass recipe pleez! I might hold a certain DVD hostage until I get it.