Sunday, October 16, 2005

fast food rage!

It got to be after 11:00 tonight and I hadn't eaten any dinner yet. That was too late for me to feel like cooking something, and I had to take a movie back to Blockbuster anyway, so I figured I'd stop at McDonald's while I was out there. So I did. It was closed. "Well crap," I said. But fine, I guess I just picked the reject McDonald's that closes early. So I head for the other McDonald's I know of, except I go the wrong way on the highway (big surprise there). Luckily, the next exit has a McDonald's anyway, so I go there. And IT'S CLOSED TOO! Now I'm pissed. It's SATURDAY, at 11:30 in Raleigh, NC. All I want is one goddamn double quarter pounder with cheese and NO ONE WILL GIVE IT TO ME! By then it was midnight. I finally went to the one I meant to go to after the first one was closed, and it was open. My THIRD McDonald's, and it's open. 11:30 ON A SATURDAY, and ONE out of THREE McDonald's is open. And just to put a little extra frost on my balls, not only was this one open, it was open 24 hours. So apparently around here McDonald's either closes at 7:30 PM when grandma goes to bed, or they're open even damned second of the day. Keep that in mind when you're in Raleigh at 11:30 on a Saturday and you want a f-ing McDonald's sandwich. I'm so mad I wrote this rant before I even ate my stupid sandwich. I bet it won't even taste good. They probably gave me chicken mcnuggets by mistake. Goodnight.

EDIT: I got a single quarter pounder with cheese in a double quarter pounder box, and got charged for a double. I want to set everyone on fire.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, you have the funniest things to say on your blogs. I really enjoy reading them because i can hear you actually saying them. They keep me happy up here with no one to talk to or hang out with. I know what you mean about the alone time and the motivation thing. i don't really have any advice for you because I really enjoy it. hahaha. but that's me. anyway, miss you man and hope to talk to you soon. have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that just made my day. Nothing like hearing that you had a shitty day, just puts a smile on my face. And as a side note, answer your mother f-ing phone.

P.S.- We ordered rugby's yesterday so I ordered you a poison soaked one. You would have seen this except stupid bolling took you off the listserv. He's putting you back on or losing his balls...so expect your inbox to be refamiliarized with useless daily banter. DMD

Anonymous said...

I wanted to read this post but I couldn't stop staring at your cat/beer form.

Anonymous said...

you suck at blogging, it's february

Anonymous said...

it's june 2006 punk

Anonymous said...

You are going to hit a whole year without updating this damn blog, aren't you?? Much to my chagrin...

Fulton said...

i felt compelled to hear you tell me something...

Fulton said...

YES! progress!!