i've been looking for a wall calendar for a while now. i need one A) so i know what day it is (many calendars are used in this fashion), and B) so I have something to put on my wall at work. My cubicle at work, while not too shabby, is completely barren and void of all decoration, which is just depressing after a while, especially when I realize that I'm going to be in that cubicle for a very, very long time. I need a plant or something. and some pictures. but for starters, why not a calendar? the problem here is that late february is not exactly in the heart of calendar season. have you ever tried to buy a calendar in february? they don't exist. enter meg. today in the mail I got my somewhat-belated Valentine's Day present: a Family Guy calendar. not only do I get a calendar for my cube, but every day I get to look at hilarious pictures of stewie doing funny things and saying things like, "what do you know about the machine!?" If you haven't seen Family Guy you need to. If you have and you don't like it, you're probably stupid. Stewie is the greatest cartoon character ever created. and holy crap! There's a Family Guy book! I just found it when I was making that link. "Family Guy: Stewie's Guide to World Domination." I am filled with happiness and joy.
Anyway...back to the point. I have the best girlfriend ever. Meg is so good at the little things, and she always comes up with the best ideas for me. We never make a big deal out of Valentine's Day. We buy small gifts and usually we end up postponing it and having our own Valentine's Day because we're not in the same state when the real one happens. One of the joys of a long distance relationship....it's a little crappy, but she's worth it. I realize I'm making a big deal out of a calendar, but the point is meg always manages to find something creative and perfect for me, and it amazes me every time. she's too good for me, but I'll never complain.
The Fugitive is TV right now. I love that movie. It used to be my favorite movie before I saw Shawshank. I always forget how good it is. Also, Quizno's is delicious. On that note i bid you goodnight. Maryland is playing clemson tonight....should be an easy game but they already lost to them once so who the hell knows. I have to go prepare myself. goodnight.
oh. pictures of chuck the wagon are up. check him out. he is a work of art.
Tuesday, February 22, 2005
my girlfriend rules. so does stewie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment